Thursday, January 26, 2012

My 100th Post

Finally hitting my 100th post! Took me few good years to reach this post man.

Just done with my CNY break and now getting back to my internship (and awaits the next Public Holiday on the calendar, how saddening).

Anyway, I am glad I had the opportunity to ask the question that I haven been building up my courage for weeks to ask. I swear I was stammering while I asked it. The response was kinda expected, an ambiguous one. I can't get my hopes too high yet, can I? Not giving up yet definitely and will go update my CV and hopes for the best now!


Oh, and did I mention that my one of the coolest features that my office's portal has is that they have various motivational quotes on it. And this is my new found favourite quote :


'The answer is simple. If you want something very badly, you will achieve it' - Jones Margo


:D



No comments: