Saturday, April 25, 2009

Memorable April

Off all the 12 months in the calendar, i would usually pick April as the dullest month of the year. Somehow the other 11 months always seem more happening. Come to think of it, for January, there would be New Year, February with Chinese New Year, March with, umm I dunno but at least some public holiday to look forward to ? Also, the movies in the cinema recently,well, I wouldn't say boring to those horror movies fan out there, but it's a definitely NO-NO to me *the latest movie I watched was Knowing and I find that freaky as well * >.< So yeah, in short, April is never much a favourable month to me.

However, I find an exception in this year as April has became quite a turning point of my life. Think I'm exaggerating a little? Probably. But, at least in term of my study life, which is my current priority, in many ways, the choice that I have made really affected my goals that I've set for myself. Not in a bad way definitely. But, seriously, it has never really cross my mind that I would be going to a private uni as I have been hoping to enter a local uni since, when I was 12 ? Hmm, lady luck was on my side and I got the scholarship to further my studies in UCSI for Accounting and Finance =D. To cut the long story short, it has been an extremely busy week for me, going for interview, making decisions, accepting criticism as well as blesses; being the typical fickled minded girl, I would say that I'm proud that I could finally made a decision for myself =D. Hopefully, it's a right one that I'm making. At least for this time.

With that means that this will be the last month I'll be working. No more wages after this =( And I'm still not qualified to celebrate Labours' Day yet >.< Crazy as it may sound, I will miss my working life after this. Probably because I've adapted well to that environment? Will miss my 38 (my seniors favourite phrase) seniors there. Lol.

April is also a wonderful month for those who are getting a year wiser ;


Happy birthday to Choon Mun and Kavitha! =)
*credits to Peng Sing for the wonderful cake*

CHEERS! =)

No comments: