Saturday, April 4, 2009

Unlucky day

AHHHH!!! lost my phone .. no..actually , I didn't lose my phone . It was stolen by some very uncivilised people out there. And i believe in karma, what goes around,comes around. Some day that bad thief will get his unlucky day..grr.. curse him wei. It may be an old phone, although the joy-stick gets me pretty pissed off sometimes, and die almost every time when I need to make an emergency phone call but nevertheless, it has been very functional to me. T.T  Its annoying not having with me now. I kept having this feeling and need to check on my phone just to realize it's no longer here anymore. 

Well, partly it's my own fault. I was taking for granted when I just slipped my phone to the side pocket of my bag, unaware that the bloody thief has been eyeing on my phone for quite some time. I was even texting before I got into the bus. Just when I board on the bus, I slipped my hand comfortably into the side pocket as I always do to give my dad a call only to find the phone was gone. I started to panic but I tried another pocket thinking that I must have misplaced it into another pocket or put it into the bag. Still no. I was so desperate to look for it, to the extend that I borrowed a phone from a stranger in the bus to call my own no, hoping I could hear the ringtone from inside my bag,to feel the vibration and phew ; silently whispering to myself 'there you are'. But after waited for about 30 seconds, the call did not respond. It was engaged. To my dismay, I couldn't feel any vibration, no ringtone heard. All I could hear from the phone was, ' Harap maaf. Nombor anda di luar perkhidmatan'.  Shoot. I was stunned for a moment. In only mere few minutes, and the phone was gone ??? Wth ?? Luckily this kind stranger lend me her phone to make some calls to maxis centre and to my dad to report my sad case. Sigh . And oh, suprisingly dad didn't make things harder for me. From the short phone call that i managed to make to him, I guessed he thought that I got robbed by some snatch thief or something so he was more than relieved that I only lost my phone, so I didn't kena nag. Lol. Yeah, hopefully he can sponsor me with a new phone =D. For now, i gotta suffer with the old motorola phone.Gahh, never knew I would miss my phone so much. Absence truly makes the heart grow fonder =( Damn u, bloody thief. >.<

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol so tats wat happened... well at least luckily, u didnt lose anything else important like ur purse *touch wood*

Kah Mun said...

wai ling... kesian u...
next time be more careful...
and that stranger is a very kind person...