Thursday, March 18, 2010

A fun day out :)

My first gang outing this year with JY,MY n WJ. (oh now i notice the similiar initials they share. LOL). And we watched Alice in Wonderland in Leisure Mall after our classes. So many years never been there already! Still can recognize some similar shops and restaurants though was still a little jakun looking around the mall.

Boy, was it tiring. I was already sleepy during the movie, not because that it's boring, it must be due to the late nights I had yesterday and early class I this morning and I was already yawning all the way during and after the movie.

As I didn't really had a proper lunch, we went for a tea break + dinner makan at a restaurant nearby. That has got to be the best part of our day as chatters were passed around like we have not met each other for 10 years, which in fact, we just saw each other this morning and I see them like nearly everyday! We were gossiping, complaining, and crapping on random stuffs, what more with WJ joining us this time, it has definitely gone much much noisier. We have been talking and laughing for good 3.5 hours, or more as we were still talking on the way back in car. So yeah, we are good enough to conduct lecture on craps.

And now, I really am worn out. Mentally though, physically not really since I didn't move much of my muscle except my jaw. It's good to learn that I will soon be developing some laughing lines. :))

Looking forward to our next outing *beams* must get some good rest a night before though.

Finals faster finish la!

No comments: