Thursday, March 25, 2010

I really despise people who are ill mannered. I think it is only right that one still keep their basic mannerism with them regardless of who and where you are, or who you're talking to even to a maid or a janitor. They may not be of same status as you, but hello, are they not human? I thought it is of basic etiquette to know that respect is supposed to be earned. Not by instilling fear to people of lower standard with your all sarcastic and rude words. Please do not feel all proud and snobbish about all the blatant fearful look on people when they are talking to you just because you're more superior than them and the annoying sarcastic tone you have in your words. And what happen to the 3 magic words that you learned from your parents? Where are your 'Please, sorry and thank you'? Or did you even learn any? Do you even know these words existed? Guessed not.

Honestly, I have no respect for people of this kind. I guess its no longer the fearsome feeling that I have, super dislike-ness is more like it. And disappointed to be knowing that I ought to be learning something from you. You should really go home and start learning up.

p.s : I do not like inconsiderate people too. Can they for once, be rational? I'm not being picky here, I think I just have my own demands.

No comments: