Saturday, November 19, 2011

Up and about

Well well well, looks like it's been a real long time since I last posted something over here.
Sorry for my long absence but I shall keep it in mind to post something here once in a while.

So what have I been up to lately? Nothing much. Except my FYP. There's been so much going on since the last time I have blogged (I have completed my studies-except for 1 elective paper which I doubt I would be taking, I'm getting into intern within the next 2 months, stepping into the working world for REAL, no more full-time studying, period). Gonna miss my carefree student life a real lot. And my wonderful uni mates too that has added so much colours to my life. I have been blessed to meet such cooperative bunch of uni mates and had various ups and downs with all of you. Enjoyed every moment of them. You all know who you are :)

Time really do fly. It seems like only yesterday when I stepped into the uni for my tertiary education, and here I am now, rushing for my FYP; dreading about stepping into society as a working adult tralala, the list goes on.

Had a nice little chat with my lecturer yesterday and she didn't seem all that scary off-class, in fact I enjoyed our short little pep talk.

'We can never stay at the same spot forever. We should always be learning, adapting to new things around us. That's life'

Very agreeable statement indeed. Oh well, it's still 2 months too early to be thinking about these things, right? I should just continue to relax for the time being. :)

FYP. FYP. If it's something that I have learned most from it for the past 7 months, it would have to be mental strength. I shall persevere for another 3 weeks or so until I hand in my FYP, when I can finally chillax. CWL, you can do it!

Now, I shall relax with my dose of anime (Natsume Yuuchinjou S2- just completed my Season 1 yesterday) before I get back to my FYP.


No comments: