Thursday, December 29, 2011

Farewell 2011, Hello 2012

The year would be ending in about 2 days time. As I stroll down the memory lane for the whole year, it has been a truly hectic year; entering my 3rd and perhaps my final year in my degree, having met more kinds of people, being appreciated, being let down and also letting down certain groups of people, making head cracking decisions which go against my own wills at times and lastly completing my Independent Project which I proudly got an A+ for it. Despite that, I never truly regretted them. Each and every event has taught me certain aspects of life, lesson learnt from each. The past 12 months have been a truly roller-coaster ride, period.

I will soon be ending my degree studies and entering the corporate world. Having dealt with various group mates with some difficult personalities, I am more confident to face the society in the working world. I hope to be able to handle people better as I step into the next phase of my life.

Knowing that I still have 1 elective subject left untaken, I am stepping into the working world heavy heartedly. Given a choice, I would choose to face January by going back to uni, meeting my friends, enjoying my last semester of my degree life.

If only a 2nd chance is available. That should be one of my 2011 regrets.


But oh well, decisions have been made. I should just go with the flow and continue to excel in my internship and perhaps should start thinking of my own career, which is still unclear at this point.

To all my uni mates, it has been a wonder to have met all of you. The ones that I have enjoyed my rocky journey with. Wei Jia, Joo Ying, Mun Yee, Xiemin and Yeannie and the rest of the uni mates that has helped make my uni life more joyful. You all have made me seen the hidden lesson learnt from uni life; friends whom I can rely on and friends that I can't. Thank you mates.

To 2012, this year has been an indeed rocky 1, it has not been one of the best years. I am hoping to face a better year ahead. Please be kind with me.

Making resolutions and sticking to them has not been my habit but I think I should start it off this year, which I hope can make me a more resolved person.

Shall think of what to put into my 2012 resolutions tomorrow. Nights, world :)










No comments: