Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ain't getting any better

After a week, I'm still unable to locate my file. zzzz. However, on Monday, I looked for Miss Ker Shin, the lady in charged of these labor works and she gave me a new time sheet. And as for my supervisor, she's angelic as to help me sign again all my hours *beams* So I'm officially done for my labor work for this semester. Wee!

And all my assignments are done too! No more presentations too. But finals are coming. And I haven't even started doing my revision properly. Just don't have the mood to study. What happen to my motivations to study??! Where have they gone too ?? sigh.

However, the fact that I'm sick is ruining my weekend. Sick of being sick. argh. Can't even talk properly without having to croak like a toad. And my nose, it was blocked for the entire day. In desperate need of plumbing service. Taken some pills and went to bed super early last night. It helped to unblock my nose, although still having some annoying mucus coming out after awhile. But for one thing, I'm glad though that now I can happily ponteng FA1.


*cough cough*

No comments: