Thursday, July 2, 2009

Help, anyone ?

Oh yes. It's definitely back. This virus attacking me . It's called the 'lazy virus'. I recently just completed my Business Communication assignment and needless to say, I'm just too glad, the moment I hand over the assignment to my lecturer on Tuesday. Although I missed the table of content. Smart right? and not forgetting my 'not-updated' summary. Sod it. Anyway, great thanks to my beloved cousy, Amy and my new friend, Mun Yee, who stays only a stone throw away from my home. Appreciate their helps, really. They saved my life! I printed the whole assignment last Saturday, blissfully thinking I've finally completed it when Amy checked it and told me I did the whole crap thing wrong. I was DISMAYED. My heart kind of miss a beat. Phew , I stil have the weekends to correct the whole thing. Consider myself to be very lucky ! Well, it's my first time doing assignment, so I deserve do make a mistake, no ? Nevertheless, I'm now too lazy to do anything else. crap. I'm flying again now. Bad habits never really die, do they? Need some encouragements here badly. gahh..

No comments: