Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Stress Test

I was checking my mail when I came across this email sent by one of my friend, "Stress test". Here goes the question :


The Banana Test

There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals. King Kong, an Ape, an Orangutan and a Monkey pass by. They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to get a banana off the tree. Who do you guess will win? Your answer will reflect your personality.Think carefully . . . Try and answer within 30 seconds



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

my answer was monkey

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

the result analysis :

Orangutan = you're sick
Ape = you need a break
Monkey = worse, you suppose to be in the hospital right now..
King Kong = I think you better take 1 year leave.........


I got kinda bengang. What's with all these similar answers?? Can't judge whether I'm stressed out or not. Dumb question. Then i came to know why.


It's a freaking COCONUT TREE. I need a break, period.

No comments: