Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tada, holiday here I come !

Finals are finally over! Done with the first semester. I can now heave a sigh of relief. Phew. The long awaited break is here and there are so much to do but sadly I only have like 13 days of break * appreciate that lots since the last time I had any break was the time I finis STPM ? feels like years ago now. Lol.

Anyways, these are the plannings for my precious 13 days of holiday :

1) Have a good read : Harry Potter 7 and Mitch Albom's books!

2) Get my mp3 fixed. Sigh, I don't know why it's always in sleep mode after some time I never touch it.

3) Finish my animes :
-Bleach! (I'm already at epi 219 =p)
-Emma (season 1 & 2)
-rewatch Ouran High School (if I ever have the time which I doubt. Lol)


4) Get a haircut. Ahh, my hair is getting longer and out of shape! Beh tahan lah. Been so long since I last cut it. I seriously must get it done by this holiday.

5) Book fest! It's my ever first time to a book fest, so kinda excited about it. Books are getting more expensive now, I hope they have more discounts during the book fest. Oh, and I also want to go to the miserable mall in PJ, named The Atria. Vk said that I'm able to get brand new fictions as low as RM8 there!! @.@ Why are all the books sales always at those ulu places. Sigh.

6) Meeting up with my old friends. Oh, I've already started to meet up with some of my friends today. It'll certainly be good to see them back after some time =)

7) Go for a movie! It's been awhile since my last movie. Was it Transformers? Or HP 6?

8) Celebrating Mun Jie Jie's birthday! This'll be a great one, I know ;p


*Alas, hopefully I'll get all of these done by this two weeks of break. Cheers~ I shall now sit back and relax =)

No comments: