Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bloggie new layout

My bloggie now has a new layout all thanks to MISS AMY. * THANKS A MILLION GAL* you are the greatest cousin on Earth, not to mention smartest too! Hohoho.

After spending close to 10 hours in front of the computer, yes I seriously mean it, 10 frigging hours!, Amy has came to my rescue and tada; my bloggie's new look. Lol. I can never understand how people manage to change their layout so easily.

And also many thanks to Miss Bux for guiding me how to change the layout for the whole night, although I wasn't successful in it. Still, I'm now more experienced in changing layout already, but I made a vow never again to meddle with all these html thingy. They really drive me nuts.





p.s : Amy, I owe you a San Francisco Mocha. let's go have a cup someday,ya ? =))

No comments: