Saturday, September 12, 2009

A New Semester

Oh, how time flies, in a blink of eye and I've completed my first semester and it has already been a fortnight since I started my second semester. I did fairly well for my last semester, hopefully I'll be able to do better this semester. I'm taking some new subjects this semester, something I've never learned before in my Form 6, so I think it's quite a struggle for me; Business Statistics and Business Law.

Business Stats are all figures but with super duper lots of formulas and I'm not exactly a person who's good with formulas while Business Law class is quite relaxing, not to mention boring as the lecturer is one of the laziest teacher I've ever met. She insisted on giving breaks although all of us are really fine with her going on with the lecture as we want her to let us go earlier. Sigh too lazy lecturer are not exactly a good thing too.

And coincidentally, I met one of my juniors from SBU in my class. She's taking the same subjects as me this semester, but of different course though. =)

Overall, I'm very happy with my current semester timetable as I only have 3 days of classes and I can have a good rest from Thursday till Sunday. Wee.


p.s : with all the constant talks of baking tempts me to bake now. Shall need to wait till Lai is done with her exam. At the mean time, I shall go look for recipes. Amy, you ought to join us too! :)))

No comments: