Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Move along

Just finished my mid term. sigh. Stats turns out to be more ok than Law. Totally unexpected. Hopefully the coming assignments would help me gain more marks that I've lost in mid term.

Skipped yesterday's UCSI Awards Day due to my exam and also my own laziness. Lol. But I attended The Star Awards Day today at Eastin Hotel and it wasn't that boring after all. It was quite a brief ceremony wit not many speeches made, although it started quite late and we have to wait for a good few hours before we can have our high-tea. And Emmanuel represented UCSI in a band performance by singing a P. Ramlee song, but i forgot what's the title. Way to go dude! *clap clap* I didn't know you could sing too. lol.
Oh, and many thanks to Sim Zi for being our 'Ah Mat' for the day :))


p.s : i find drummer very cool ar. gahh. very very yeng. just a sudden obssesion. bro's fault. lol.

No comments: