Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pre merdeka outing due to biz law being postponed ><

I just finished my Stats finals today. It wasn't all that terrible but I got stuck and was on the verge on going blank just at the very first question. shoot. I can't find any suitable formula for that question, simply bang a formula there and came up with a very illogical answer, and there goes my 5 marks. sigh. Now just hope that I got the calculations and formulas right for all the other questions.

And B. Law which was scheduled tomorrow has been postponed to next week! Grr. Now I've got to wait for another week before I can really enjoy my holiday.

And so I went to Pavilion wit Mun Yee to catch a movie since this woman already syok merdeka. It has been quite awhile since my last outing at Pavilion, legs kinda pain walking all the way from HT station. Regretted for not taking mono there. Aiks.

And guess what, we had mun yee mee for our lunch. Notice the similarities between her name and the food name? Haha.

Whiteout was the movie of the day. I get really freezy and cold just by watching the movie; the whole movie was filmed in Antarctica. ( well, at least I think it is) Not a bad movie. Just that I got all chilly by the end of the movie and vowed not to go there even if it offers diamonds.

We walked around for awhile after the movie as it was raining cats and dogs, can't go home. And we went to the 6th floor where they sell those pretty and nice decorations for house interior designing. And guess what, we came across this very ordinary armchair priced at RM 18 000+! Hell it cost even more than my dad's Kancil! And it's only an armchair, not to mention the most normal ones. And it doesn't even look comfy, it's those plastic type, mind you. Why would anyone want to spend on that, I wouldn't understand.

To sum it, today's outing was a totally unexpected one since my actual plan after Stats was to go home to catch some anime or some sleep. Thanks for that woman. I had fun today :))
And as the lesson of the day, I should really take up the advice of my parents that I should not talk when I'm eating. It's awfully hard to eat and swallow properly when you're laughing your head off. I'm lucky that I did not choke on my food today. XD

No comments: