Thursday, October 29, 2009

My first day of holiday

Went out for few movies today. Jeniffer's Body and The Time Traveler's Wife. The first one was just a movie to kill time. And the latter one, well, I would say that the book was way better. A always. Thus, if anyone of you want to watch it. better DON'T read the book first. You might be disappointed by the movie. It did not show the part that made me cry in the book, the one I had anticipated. And not to mention they edited and changed some of the storyline of the book thus the movie is slightly different. Hmm.

I've heard of people saying laughing burns calories. If that's the case, I would have burnt lots of them today. Now I feel that my jaws and cheekbones are aching due to over laughing. Oh and not forgetting my tummy will ache too if I were to laugh again. Previously it was caused by Mun Yee and now Jooying is contributing to it too. Had so much of laughter today. It was good indeed.

Tomorrow will be off to National Library. With Mun Yee and Jooying again :) And Michael Jackson 'This Is It' . Ahh, I'm excited. I'm accomplishing my to-do-list. Wee.

And not to mention. I'm broke. Ya, and it's only on my first day of holidays! I've only been spending on movies, transport and food. Tsk. I wouldn't be able to spend on books already. *sniffs* Thus, I either have to start rotting at home. Or really go out and get a job. Boo hoo.

No comments: