Wednesday, October 28, 2009

End of Sem 2

Yay! Completed my B. Law paper today. After anticipated it for nearly a week. I wasn't exactly prepared for the exam, just wanted to get over it as soon as possible and then enjoy my holidays. 2 months! sweeet! :)

With a blink at the eye and I've completed my Semester 2. Ya, I lament bout it a lot, but time really flies. As I was chatting with Xf, she reminded me of how we celebrated our 'merdeka' after our STPM papers. Walk over to TS for Twilight as movie. How simple form of an entertainment yet it was so delighting and memorable. Haha. Made me ponder upon our old bittersweet memories for awhile. Form 6. Really an irreplaceable chapter of my life. :)

Well, for my to-do-list during my upcoming holiday :

1. Movie! time traveler's wife with MY and JY tomorrow *beams*

2. Visit the national library. With MY also. haha

3. Meeting up with old pals!

4. Baking! Wil go kacau MY again. since she's the nearest victim.
*Lai, faster finis your exam and I shall go kacau you with your new electric mixer!*


5. Practice the pig philosophy. eat.sleep.eat.sleep.

6. Finish up my story books. I think I have like 5 books waiting for me now. wee.

6. ops. Not forgetting, I need a PART-TIME JOB. anybody want to hire me? I need money to buy my 'The Angel's Game' book. Well, of course I need money for a lot more reasons. And needless to say, that list of reasons would be endless. Haha. But this would be the priority of my list. money money money. gahh.


Still feeling hyper about my exams finally ending. *dances around*

And Happy holidays to my uni mates! :))

No comments: